- You are not able to enter this Promotion if you - or one of your immediate family - is an employee of Heartland or any third party involved in, providing or promoting the Promotion (our Associates).
- Otherwise, you can enter this Promotion if you are a New Zealand resident.
PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
- The Promotion is open until 31 March 2018 (End Date).
- You can participate in the Promotion in two ways:
- you are an existing customer of Heartland (Customer) and have referred us to a friend, member of your family or any other person by presenting them with a Promotion flyer and we have agreed to provide a Reverse Mortgage to that person; or
- you currently do not have a Reverse Mortgage with us, you have received a Promotion flyer, presented that Promotion flyer to us (in a form satisfactory to us) and we have agreed to provide a Reverse Mortgage to you (Referred Person).
- Upon settlement of the Reverse Mortgage entered into between us and the Referred Person (Settlement), the Referred Person will receive a $150 discount on the loan arrangement fee applicable to that Reverse Mortgage
- Within 10 business days of Settlement, Heartland will send to the Customer either grocery voucher(s) or petrol voucher(s) totalling $150 (Voucher). The Voucher may be from any reputable business operating in New Zealand and Heartland has absolute discretion in selecting which business the Voucher is for and whether the Customer receives grocery voucher(s) totalling $150 or petrol voucher(s) totalling $150. The Voucher will not be comprised of a mixture of petrol and grocery vouchers totalling $150.
- If the above prizes or any part of them are no longer available - for any reason - we can decide to alter the prizes or replace them entirely with other prizes.
- Neither the Customer nor Referred Person can transfer the relevant prize, change it or redeem it for cash. If a Customer or Referred Person is unable to accept a prize, it will be void – and no compensation will be payable.
- Settlement must occur before the End Date.
- We may wish to use a Customer’s or a Referred Person’s name and image for promotional purposes. So if you participate in this Promotion, you agree:
- to make yourself available for the purposes of taking promotional photographs or video of you (Images) (at reasonable times, locations and on reasonable notice);
- that we can use your name and those Images for promotional purposes; and
- that you will have no claim to those Images, which will belong to Heartland.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We are not liable, neither is any Associate, and neither are our respective employees or other representatives (Heartland Parties), for any Loss incurred by you or anyone else arising in connection with the Promotion or in connection with your entry into the Promotion. Loss means any personal injury, liability, damage or other cost, and includes direct, indirect, special or consequential Losses.
- By way of example, we would not be liable for any Loss arising from any alteration or replacement of the prize (see 3.3), or from your use of the prize, or if your winning the prize resulted in a tax liability for you (but not only those things).
- If, as winner, your participation in the Promotion, or your use of the prize, results in any claim or other Loss for a Heartland Party, you will indemnify the relevant Heartland Party against that claim or Loss
- We have the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion, or to vary these T&Cs, at any time if we believe it reasonable to do so.
- We can void an entry, or refuse to award a prize, if we choose to do so – and we do not have to give reasons for that decision. We might do this if an entry is false or misleading or where the entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner.
- If we do not exercise a right we have under these T&Cs it does not mean we have waived that right, and not exercising a right does not prevent us from exercising it in the future.
- All decisions we make in connection with the Promotion will be final and we will not enter into any further discussion or correspondence regarding those decisions.
- We will collect and hold the personal information contained in your entry in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and our Privacy Statement. Failure to provide the requested personal information may make you ineligible to receive a prize.
- We will use that personal information for the purposes of running the Promotion, and for our business functions and activities, including marketing products and services to you by mail, email Error! Unknown document property name. Error! Unknown document property name. 3 and telephone (including SMS) – you can opt-out of this by following the unsubscribe prompts in the communication.
- You have the right to access and request correction of information we hold about you, and full details of every organisation to whom we have disclosed information about you, by contacting us on 0800 488 740. To find out more, you can see our Privacy Statement on our website https://www.seniorsfinance.co.nz